WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY – WE LIMIT DATA ACCESS ONLY TO THOSE WHO NEED TO KNOW
Within our organization, your personal data is accessible to only a limited number of employees with special access privileges. Although we may, from time to time, compile general demographic information based on your order, this information is shared within our organization only and has no identifiable personal data associated with it.
To enable you to place an order on our site, we need to have the following basic information about you: Your First Name, Your Last Name, and Your Address, City, Zip code, State, Country, Phone Number and Contact E-mail address.
Apart from this, our systems gather certain details about your computer's internet connection like your IP address when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to customize our site as per your interest, to calculate the number of visitors on our site and to know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We do not allow any unauthorized person or organization be it other members, visitors, and anyone not in our organization to use any information collected from you.
You can modify your personal details by accessing Edit Profile option anytime from our site.
Probably this is the most important question in your mind as to with whom do we share your information? The answer to this question is that we do not rent, sell, barter, or give away your information to anyone. To some extent, information has to be passed on to the courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them to perform their functions related to your order fulfillment. Apart from this normal business requirement, information may also be needed to be shared with law authorities, for fraud detection, and for the safety of our site, employees, management, users, members and other affiliates associated with us.
The most important usage of the information collected from you is your email which is used to inform you that your order has been confirmed/executed. Your email is also used to inform you for your customer service-related queries and for any newsletters sent. All other information collected is confidentially stored and will not be disclosed unless needed as per the requirement of the law authorities or in case of any disputes.
- Shaira is committed to protecting the information received from you. Reasonable technical and management practices have been put in place to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of information received from visitor on our Website and stored on our system. While we implement the above security measures on this Website, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible and therefore should be careful while using a shared computer network of computer resource. You are requested to sign off from the Website when finished using a shared computer.
- The Website redirects you to a payment gateway for making payment. The payment gateway site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information. For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that Shaira does not have any access to the data keyed on payment gateway sites.
- If you are a registered user with our Website, we suggest that you do not share your login-id or password with any person. We strongly recommend you change your login password frequently.
- While accessing Website if you observe any suspicious activity on the computer resource, you are requested to change your password immediately.
- Please note that Shaira will never send you request e-mail or call you for sharing your password. If you receive any such e-mail or call requesting password, please inform Shaira representatives immediately by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Any visitor who has received an invitation to join or register on the Website may choose not to receive such invitations in future by following the instructions in the e-mail invitation. If you are already a registered member/visitor, you may choose not to receive such invitations by changing your preferences by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shaira will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to fifteen business days as we process your request.